Our French Style Easel is inspired by Roger Jullian, a French P.O.W. In WWII who designed one of the most versatile easels ever created.
It is ideal for use either indoors or outdoors. For outdoors as a field easel for the working artist, meant to be portable and for the creation of en plein air work with adjustable telescoping legs based on the tripod design, a drawer in which to store art supplies conveniently, along with a handle and strap for easy transport.
The legs fold down and it becomes a fine versatile tabletop easel as well.
* Handcrafted and Hand Varnished hard beech wood
* Brass hardware and built in level
* Lightweight with leather handle easily portable
* Pull Out Drawer with latch, for storage of supplies, paints and brushes
* Adjustable telescoping legs
* Adjusts to numerous configurations
* Versatile – Folds down to be a tabletop box easel
* Adjustable heavy canvas carrying strap
* Large 18 X 11 inch beech wood paint palette, (fits inside easel)
* Completely assembled with easy use instructions
* Individually Hand Varnished
* Extended Height: up to 71 inches
* Holds Canvases from 5 inches up to 34 inches in Height
* Minimum standing 24 x 51 x 44 inch
* Maximum standing 30 x 51 x 71 inch
* Weight (empty): 14lbs
* Adjustable tilt forward: to flat, horizontal
* Drawer: 1 1/2 x 12 x 19 inches
* Smallest fold down: 7 X 17 x23 inches